Thursday, October 20, 2011

Effective Client Communication at Pittman Animal Hospital in NJ

I'm an idiot.  I had the camera in my bag and didn't take a picture of practice, so you're going to have to take a look at this place using this link.

I was there yesterday.  It's one of those practices that screams service, great management and a progressive outlook even from the distance of the parking lot. 

The inimitable David Tanz of Merial was my sponsor and the Pittman gang my loyal, enthusiastic audience for a discussion on Effective Client Communication.  You know how you often encounter those 'silent' groups, unwilling for whatever reason to weigh in on a topic?  Not this group...even the medical director, Dr. Robert Harris, was in attendance (isn't it great when these busy practice leaders  acknowledge the importance of CS representatives and their work by attending these meetings?) and a vocal contributor.  

Discouraged by your current practice's culture?  If I lived in this area, I would high tail a cover letter and resume to this group.  This is the kind of practice the experts write about in the magazines.  I doubt openings make themselves available too frequently, but it wouldn't hurt to start a discussion with their practice Administrator, Judy, for future consideration.

Please make sure you contact me for more information on  my 'Effective Client Communication' lecture; a fun and engaging discussion that emphasizes our practice goals with every phone call and every client interaction.  My contact information is here.  Work strong fellow veterinary folk!

No comments:

Post a Comment